Is Bukisa Back?

I could do nothing with my Bukisa account few months ago. To see my posted articles was okay, but a problem occured when I tried to publish any contents. I couldn’t do it. The more I clicked the ‘publish’ item, the more the site showed unable response. 

Overwhelmed by the curiousity, I tried it one more time. Failed. Tried again. Failed again. Having reached the five-times trial with the same response from the site, I decided to stop it. Hey, what’s wrong with this? Then, to cheered me up, I set a pleased thought inside my mind, hmm.. this might happen due to limited internet quota my modem had. Better to try it again when my modem recharged.

Couple days later when my modem had been recharged, I tried to open my Bukisa account. As usual, it worked. But still, to publish article seemed quite impossible. I finally inferred a hyphothesis that the site might be under maintenance and hopefully this was just for a while because I read some articles from other friends’ page stating that Bukisa had gone bankrupt! Wow, what a miserable! Was that right?

This might be true since several years ago Bukisa insisted on their users to integrate their Bukisa accounts with Google Adsense. From that time, Bukisa didn’t pay their users anymore, Adsense did. And start from that moment on, (if I am not mistaken), page views weren’t counted as a main dollars contributor, advertisement instead. Was it a proof that Bukisa really went bankrupt?

Trying to accept the fact that Bukisa could not be traded on any longer, I started to deactivate my Bukisa account. Yet, I got much surprised when opening my account on Google Adsense. Bukisa still gave me some dollars! Then, to make it sure I opened Bukisa account. It still showed the same. But, it changed when I clicked publish content item. It could be opened and displayed several box spaces to write for the users, yay! So, does it mean that Bukisa is really back?



Source of the pic.: http://www.bukisa.com/

Comments